BACKGROUND AND ACHIEVEMENTS
I am a double CCIE and also hold a double Masters Degree. I am a strong supporter of the open source community. I have an interest in porting the Linux kernel and writing device drivers for AMD/i86 boards. I have been using Linux as a primary desktop for the last 6 years. In free time (when I am not playing tennis or bush walking), I love to port the Linux kernel on different boards.
For a living, I am an IT Technical Consultant based in Sydney, Australia. I am expert in various domains in IT and Telecommunications.
1. MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS:
- V-BLOCK based Teleco Cloud – design and implementation
- A few large IPTEL distributed clusters – 8K to 12K handsets.
- Architectures 37 nodes Hadoop cluster for parallel data processing using MapReduce.
- A few large scale GetVPN deployment
- MIT course on Machine Learning, 2014
Personal OpenFlow project – Successfully ported custom tiny kernel using BuildRoot on ARM board and now doing some custom development in userspace (porting Quaga, sFLOW ipFlow and other networking protocols). This is what keeps me busy when I have nothing to do.